Weather for Houston, TX


Current Conditions
As of: 08:53 AM
Thunderstorm
Temp: 81° F
Humidity: 91%
Winds: S 12 mph
Weather Alerts
Special Weather Statement issued September 19 at 9:25AM CDT by NWS
Flood Warning issued September 19 at 9:22AM CDT until September 20 at 4:30PM CDT by NWS
Flood Warning issued September 19 at 9:16AM CDT until September 21 at 11:42PM CDT by NWS
Flash Flood Warning issued September 19 at 9:12AM CDT until September 19 at 12:15PM CDT by NWS
Civil Emergency Message issued September 19 at 9:09AM CDT by NWS
Flash Flood Warning issued September 19 at 8:50AM CDT until September 19 at 11:15AM CDT by NWS
Flood Warning issued September 19 at 8:27AM CDT until further notice by NWS
Flash Flood Warning issued September 19 at 8:26AM CDT until September 19 at 11:30AM CDT by NWS
Flood Warning issued September 19 at 8:12AM CDT until September 20 at 5:00PM CDT by NWS
Flash Flood Warning issued September 19 at 7:18AM CDT until September 19 at 11:15AM CDT by NWS
Flash Flood Watch issued September 19 at 3:56AM CDT until September 19 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
Flood Warning issued September 18 at 3:48PM CDT until September 23 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
Daily Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain.  High near 83. South wind 5 to 10 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain.  Cloudy, with a low around 78. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.  New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Heavy Rain Heavy Rain T-storms Likely Chance T-storms Chance T-storms Chance T-storms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny then Chance T-storms
High: 83° F   High: 87° F High: 88° F High: 89° F High: 90° F High: 91° F High: 90° F
  Low: 78° F Low: 77° F Low: 76° F Low: 76° F Low: 76° F Low: 75° F  
Weather forecasts and information are offered as a convenience and are prone to error. The information shown here should never be used to make decisions regarding the protection or well-being of life or property. The website and weather information provider(s) cannot be held responsible for its accuracy.

An HOASpace.com Partner.
© Copyright 2019 Software with Brains, LLC  All Rights Reserved.
You are currently not logged in.
  Help